So many things, so little time. Here’s a quick list.
I’m thankful for:
– Meaningful family traditions to celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ during the Christmas season. Santa’s not a part of ours, but so many others take his place.
– Opportunities to be a blessing.
– Opportunities to be blessed.
– Smiles of my children as they opened their gifts from God on Christmas Day.
– That my dishwasher is FINALLY FIXED!
– A new couch for the girls playroom from a friend. It’s perfect!
– Listening to Matt teach Emily how to play the drums…we really should have named her Mattie(cause she’s just like her daddy).
– That I didn’t hit the pedestrian that stepped in front of my car. I didn’t see her AT ALL, until it was almost too late! That would have been devastating to so many. Please use the CROSSWALK! They were invented for a reason!
– Time with Matt yesterday…even if we were working…
– Time with him tomorrow…on a DATE!
– My girls. They fill my life with joy…such blessings!